As we have a duty of care to the dogs we bring
into the world, so a great deal of consideration must take place before placing any of our puppies into prospective homes.
Our priority is that our dogs live
full and happy lives in a home with people who love them and they are considered to be a family member not just the family dog. To this end, this form is used as a way of introducing yourself to us and helps us to best place puppies only in the most loving
and responsible of homes. The hope being that our dogs and their new owners will be well matched so that both dog and owner will have a long and happy life together.
Our puppies will always come back to us if they need to be re-homed or to homes that we have approved.
All puppies are sold as pets only on the Limited
Register, meaning they can participate in Obedience Trials, Agility Trials, Field Trials, Endurance Tests, Earth Dog Tests or Tracking Trials, including Sweepstakes associated with such events, but are NOT eligible to enter Conformation Shows, or be used in
Breeding. If you have done your research and accept that the Pomeranian is without question the correct breed of dog for you and your lifestyle, then we encourage you to fill in our application form giving us as much information about yourself as you can.
If you are interested in one of my pups I will need you to send me an email with all of the following questions answered and we will go from there.
My email: email@example.com
Don't panic if you
don't hear from me straight away...I will get back to you
Your Full Name:
This next set of questions will help me make the right match...some pups are better suited to families where as some
are better with a single person etc...They will help me to determine if the pup will suit your situation.
- What are your living arrangements?
- Do you own or rent your home?
many people live in your home? What are the ages and occupations of the adults and ages of any children?
- If you are a working family, how many hours a day will the dog be left at home
and will they be alone?
- Do you plan for your dog to live inside or outside?
- If no-one is at home, where
will the dog stay? Inside or Outside? If the dog is outside, what type of shelter will the dog have?
- Will this dog be part of the family? (Where will he spend his day, where will he/she
- Do you have a well fenced yard?
- Is the whole family ready for this dog ? (Are all family members
ready & willing to take on new responsibilities?
- Who will care for your puppy while you are on vacation?
you plan on doing any kind of puppy school, obedience or any other forms of training with your puppy?
- Have you ever bred a litter? Do you intend breeding this dog? Do you plan to desex
your puppy when old enough?
- Do you have any other pets? If yes what kind? (Cat, Dog etc)
- Have you had any
pets previously and what kind? (If dog what breed)
- What sex would you prefer?
- What colour
would you prefer?
- Is this dog a gift for someone?
- Have you ever owned a Pomeranian?
- What do you know about this breed (temperament, health, etc)?
- If circumstances occur, are you willing to return the puppy to the
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us about you, your family, or your interest in adopting a dog? The more information you provide, the better we will be able to
determine suitability of your chosen puppy.
Anyone buying one of our pups must also agree to these terms
To secure the pup a deposit of $500 must be made within 3 working days of being offered the pup....a pup will only be offered after it has passed its 6 weeks vet check. Pup
will not be held if deposit is not paid in this time. This deposit is refundable if you change your mind
Full payment must be deposited 4 working days before the pup leaves our home to insure that the money clears in time. If the money has not cleared the pup will not leave.
You have to understand that we are often given the run around when it comes to the deposit and payment so make sure that you are able to agree and commit to our terms before inquiring about
one of our pups.
Cash on the day of pick up is not excepted as we need to have a record of payment, so it must go through the bank.